Saturday, March 13, 2010

Let the Sun Shine In!

Absolutely enjoying this transition into spring.  The weather has been spotty - sunny one day, rainy the next, then cloudy, then rainy again, they sunshine... oh how I love it.  Sitting in my room this morning letting the sunlight flood the atmosphere, I am actually looking forward to setting our clocks forward an hour (you know the whole "Day Light Savings" thing we do).  Yes, we "lose" an hour.  But in the long run, oh-so-worth-it!  I am full of expectation (literally - ha!) for what is around the corner.  I am also feeling a little uncomfortable about it: the unknown, the uncertain.  That's OK though, because the Comforter is my friend and comforts me (how 'bout that).

oh anyway... just having a "man-I-love-the-sunshine!" moment and feeling the need to express it through writing.  Let the sun rise and let it shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers