Thursday, November 18, 2010

today: a little bit harder


Sometimes I wish I could instantly access greater perspective. Instantly. I guess that comes with a renewed mind. A strong, sound mind. Anyway... I am in the current of what feels like insanity sometimes. I am the mother of three small children and I'm home with them. I home school too which means that I am pretty much always with at least one of my children at a time. Pretty much always. This was our decision as a family. We looked into the future and from that perspective we decided schooling our kids at home was the best decision for our family. Now we live with that decision. Every day. Most days are great. Some days are a little bit harder. Those days I wish I could instantly access the perspective of our futures. Until then, I close my eyes & breathe deeply or leave the room where all the other family members are to have a moment of quiet. Quiet. I just need to type that again: Q.U.I.E.T.  *sigh*  That's in my future somewhere. I'm sure of it. Well, until the future arrives...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers