Monday, February 15, 2010

About This Time Next Year

We did it. We moved. ~ great big lovely sigh of relief ~

I'm sitting in the "breakfast nook" enjoying some coffee and cinnamon loaf (thank you Trader Joe's) and going through some emails. I haven't been on my computer in days. Kinda feels nice. I need to get some reading done. I need to get the boxes unpacked. I need to buy an island with a butcher block. Never a shortage of things to be done! Ha. Always plenty to do. The girls are really enjoying the space and all of the nooks and crannies. It's wonderful.

I woke up yesterday morning in a new, unfamiliar place. It was quiet. It was bliss. Another fresh start is upon us. It was quite odd not really being able to host gatherings for a year. I think we tallied a total of four gatherings at our place last year. That’s ridiculous! We are get together type people! Oh but it really was priceless the amount of time we spent together just as a family. It was one of the best years of our lives so far. It was an incredible year for our marriage. It was a great year for me growing as a woman, a wife, a mother, a teacher, and so on... I wouldn’t trade that year.

It’s a new year now though and with it, a new living situation. Oh Happy Day! What will life look like next year about this time…?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers