Monday, February 1, 2010

Release to Catch.

This evening I am tired.  I am writing only for the release right now.  I am physically tired but more than that.  I glance up from my screen to see the living room stacked ceiling high with boxes.  I'm glad they're all packed.  I'm actually REALLY happy that they're packed.  It means they don't still need to be packed.

I wonder why I feel overwhelmed sometimes when I think of all that needs to be done.  Can't I just hire someone else to DO all the stuff that needs to be DONE so that I can live LIFE?  I'm smiling at myself.  I'm smiling at the question asked.  Smiling for different reasons...

If I were to look back at the series of posts related to this topic, what would my conclusion be? I wonder.  Like I said, just writing for the release.  I have to DO some more things before I head to bed tonight.  I want to BE.  In Him I live, I move, I have my being...

It's almost like catch and release.  Almost.

Release to catch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers