Friday, July 16, 2010

Sooo Pregnant

That's pretty much how I feel right now.  Soooo pregnant.  And it really is wrapped up in feeling for me right now.  Exhaustion.  Moodiness.  Odd unexplainable pains.  Swollen feet mid-day that don't fit into the shoes I wore out of the house (although having swollen feet is more than a feeling).  It's kind of unpleasant.  I am not one to jump on the complaining boat, so... I guess I won't.

I actually really enjoy being pregnant.  Most days and most of the time on those days.  These past couple of days: not so much.  I have ten weeks to go.  There are still lots of things to busy myself with during those weeks to prepare for this baby.

I am hoping my husband will get home soon.  And maybe I will "feel" loved and lovely and not sooo pregnant.  Maybe.  Or maybe I ought to pour myself a glass of ice cold sparkling water.  Maybe then I will feel better.  Not sure how my husband and a glass of ice cold sparkling water are in the running against each other there...  I'm soooo pregnant right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers