Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pieces.

I home school. I like order. I like productivity. I like action. I like structure. Today all structure is struggle. By 11am everything was in pieces. Not orderly, productively, actively, structurally working together - at all. I kind of don't like today right now. It's 11:21am. At least I have hope. Whether or not things return to structure or productivity, I can choose to like them. Well... I don't really like the pools of spit that one of my children deposited for me (to prove a point). I don't really care for the stacks of books and paper at my feet or the torn wall hanging or the crevice in the table that my other child left for me... but I can get over all of that. I have to, in fact. Put the pieces back together... or just walk around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers