Monday, August 9, 2010

Thinking of Baby Girl Tonight

Today we received a package on the stoop.  The girls were thrilled to squeals/screams when I told them the package was from Grammy Di (all the way from Thailand!)  They tore into the package with gusto.  Out rolled four dresses all from Mom's recent trip to Bali.  Four.  One for my oldest princess.  One for my second princess.  One for me.  One for baby.  It's the first gift specifically for this little girl that has arrived.  It's kind of weirding me out... not in a bad way.  Oh no.  It's all good.  It's all very... surreal.  I have been working so hard these past several weeks (with GREAT assistance from my sister) to get things ready before this next little princess arrives that I haven't really thought much about who she is, who she will be.  And now she has a beautiful yellow dress from Bali.  I need to get her closet ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers