Sunday, February 8, 2009

Absolute Best Moments

The absolute BEST moment happened this evening. I was JUST getting ready to shut my laptop after doing a variety of things: looking through my sister’s most recently posted photos from China, researching Taylor guitars, looking for local storage units, reading one of my favorite blogs… “INCOMING CALL” That was the prelude to the best moment. ooooh ~ I love skype. I love using skype for free to talk to my sister who is clear across the globe. The initial BEST moment is getting the call. The anticipation while waiting to seeing her face is the second best moment. And then seeing her face is the official absolute BEST moment. LOVE THAT MOMENT! In an instant I can see for myself how she’s doing. She is well. She is HER. I also love that I can take snapshots of her whilst she is talking away. Here are three of my favorites from tonight.

She's telling me how she fell in love with Kuala Lampur, Malaysia.

I just told her where we’re moving & how many square feet our new place has.


She’s doing a typical Chinese pose that she’s learned.

Love my sister.
I'm pretty happy that technology is contributing to my absolute best moments in life.

1 comment:

Followers