Tuesday, December 22, 2009

In Love


Tonight I am wrapping presents. I am thinking about how much I am feeling truly in love with my husband (again - yay!) and I'm thinking we should have more kids. I am also thinking about how much I think Meryl Streep is my favorite actress. Truly. I'm also thinking about calling my friend tomorrow morning and taking her offer to keep my kids for a few hours on Wednesday morning. Mmmmm....


My rear end hurts from being sat on for so many hours. I still have so much wrapping to do. If I weren't so anal about it (and believe me, I have relaxed TREMENDOUSLY) I would probably be done by now. Oh well. I won't wrap anymore tonight. Instead I type and listen to a three part series on the Discovery Channel about the life of Jesus and my butt begins to numb. That's probably TMI. Sorry.


OK. I really ought to go to bed next to the man that I'm in love with. Oh I'm so happy to be married to him! I think of him and those feelings categorized as butterflies start fluttering around. It's so weird. This used to happen when we were dating and first married. It's been a while sine I've felt anything like this. We'll be celebrating seven years of marriage in 2010 so to be having these fresh "feelings" again is... it's kinda cool. Actually, it's totally cool! ~ Sigh ~ I'm in love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers