Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sweet Baby Love

There's always more to say than I generally have time for... probably the reason posts are infrequent. I realize this has potential to change. I am that agent of change.

Currently my husband is downstairs making breakfast for a friend who will be arriving to shower forth congratulations. We haven't seen him for about a year. It will be good to see him.

Currently my first born child is at a friend's home. She slept over last night. A mark of growth.

Currently my second born is SLEEPING. A mark of the miraculous that is still VERY much alive and well in the earth today.

Currently my unborn child is moving around inutero. And is yet unnamed. We found out yesterday that this beautiful, healthy (very, perfectly healthy) unborn child is a girl.


It was quite a shock to my husband and to my first born. A tad disappointing perhaps? My second born was thrilled. Ecstatic. Joyful. Delighted. I am so very well pleased, of course.

I feel like I'm falling in love - again. It's such a beautiful feeling - so worth a post - to know I will have another daughter. My husband has launched into the world of baby name searching. We didn't have a single girl's name picked out. Not a single one. Unless you consider the one boy's name we had talked about liking that could also be a girl's name (and we DO like it for a girl's name). I'm all about names and their meanings. My other two girls were named via meaning first. The perfect, fabulous names came secondly.

So now... who is this little girl? What will she be like? What do I feel when I think of this little angel, this little treasure inside?

Maybe we ought to call her Love. Sweet Baby Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers