Saturday, May 29, 2010

Longest Day of My Life


My husband has been out of town for work the last few days.  The home dynamics are so different and interesting when he is not here.  I will say this, the kids go to bed earlier!  Today was a great day with my little treasures.  I am so glad to be able to write that.  It was interesting to me though, the day just dragged on and on and on... I'm not sure why!  We did so many different things today.  It was a very full day for all three of us going from one activity or project or diversion to the next.  We even cleaned up after each project (incredible) and managed to get a walk in, bike riding sessions, movies, grocery store, park time, a trip down town PLUS some homework (not to mention all the things we did at home)... it was one of the longest days of my life! (to use one of Nathan's favorite phrases)  And it's well after 1am and I am still awake which is totally ridiculous because the girls will be up soon I am sure... well, soon enough.  I am still not finished with the laundry, but it's time to quit that, move onto writing this blog (while listening to Jai Ho) and then shut my eyes.  And tomorrow (Saturday) is ALSO a full day because of the number of things I already have scheduled and the number of things I need to get accomplished before my husband and I head out of town on Sunday morning.  Wowza...
We are celebrating our anniversary thus the reason we're leaving. I am really looking forward to getting away with the man who loves me, who still makes me laugh and who works very hard to care for his family. I just love him! Todavia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers