Monday, June 7, 2010

Favorite "fuh's" of the day

Favorite food moment of the day: cinnamon toast as brought to me in bed by my four year old. Toasted bread, a glop of butter in the center and a very large measure of cinnamon powder covering the butter only.  Not exactly tasty, but it was my favorite food moment so far today.

Favorite find of the day:  Eureka Tetragon 1610 tent  I haven't decided yet weather or not it will be the final tent we purchase, but so far I am leaning in that direction.  Most reviews are positive.

(Not-so) favorite frown of the day: shop keeper yelling at my daughters and glaring at me as we exited the store. Boo. I probably won't be spending any of my money there. Ever. Bummer.

Favorite phrase of the day so far: "Pure thigh-enlarging decadence" as penned by the lovely Brooke Fraser Ligertwood here in her latest blog post (about desserts!)  Delicious - on plural levels.  :)

Favorite photo of the day (so far): my treasures enjoying one of their favorite cuisines with me, the Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers