Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Choose to Believe the Truth.

So I'm rethinking the frown.  Yesterday's post was all about favorite things except for that frown.  Interestingly enough yesterday itself was not FULL of my favorite things.  I chose to pull some faves from the day to focus on some positive things.  Yesterday was a yucky sort of day in many ways.  I woke this morning hearing: "Choose to believe the TRUTH."  It's interesting when I choose to believe the un-truths.  I end up with yucky days.  Anyway, considering it was a yucky day full of un-truth believing, I am re-thinking the "favorite frown" bit from my post yesterday.  I think I WILL return to that store and simply share more smiles with the shop keeper and love on her with patience and kindness.  I choose to forget that she was mean to my kids.  Perhaps she was just having a yucky day too and perhaps she was choosing to believe some un-truths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers