Monday, June 14, 2010

25 Random Things


Have you ever seen those lists of 25 random things?  I compiled one of my own.

25.) I love hot creamy drinks. (think Chai Tea Latte; I also love the song with the same name)

24.) My favorite reality shows are Survivor & Top Chef.
23.) I love office supplies.
22.) I hate being cold.
21.) I love/cherish my sister & our relationship.
20.) Grilled veggies in the summer time: portabellas, eggplant, zucchini & red onions. BLISS!
19.) My friends call me “Mother Earth.”
18.) I love reading books to my kids when we’re cuddled up in my bed.
17.) I lived in Buenos Aires, Argentina during college.
16.) I would go to the international airport for lunch so I could people watch and LISTEN.
15.) I recently had Swedish meatballs at IKEA & was surprised how well I liked them!
14.) I really enjoy playing my guitar and singing when no one else is around.
13.) My husband must have live plants in our home (I love that he has a green thumb).
12.) I look forward to Thanksgiving every year.
11.) My sister moved to China the beginning of 2009, I miss her!
10.) I am a fan of Wikipedia.
9.) I love black mascara.
8.) Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry (BSSM) has changed my life.
7.) I have been to Rome three times. LOVE it there.
6.) My kids are fun and funny and loud!
5.) My mother lives in Thailand.
4.) I love heirloom tomatoes.
3.) I have spent time in ten countries outside of the United States. (Is that all? Boo.)
2.) I love spending time with my husband. No one makes me laugh like he does.
1.) I love the Creator of the Universe & I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers