Monday, June 28, 2010

Journal Entry 20100628AM

It's morning still (barely) and I find that I'm reading about the conventional approach to water protection (don't ask me why right now, OK?), listening to my daughters fuss at each other, needing to do some shopping for upcoming camping trip, trying to figure out which flight my sister is arriving on, looking longingly at the pool, thinking we'll go to the library soon and kind of wanting to start this day over already or end it... these kids of mine... I think we all need to get out of the house BUT I find that I have very little to wear these days that I feel comfortable having on when I'm out and about in public.  Oh boy.  I just heard my four year old shout: "Shut Up!"  Clearly I am attempting to ignore them hoping that they'll miraculously fall back in love with each other and want to play like the little lovers I know they are.  ~ great-big-heavy-sigh ~

OK. Time to rally!  Gather camping menu, change into... SOMETHING appropriate for a public place, gather library books and movies for a return, head to library.  Hm. Walk or Bike?  Walk. Think ahead for lunch today... and (in the words of Dora) VAMANOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers