Tuesday, November 10, 2009

SCORE!

I fly to Asia in a week. I am somewhat busied in trying finish life here before I go as well as trying to gather all items needed: luggage, warm clothes for Beijing (it's snowing there right now), beach towels for Malaysia (gonna be nice and warm there!), extra memory card for my camera and requested items for my siblings & mother who all live there now.

I was shopping in Target this morning trying to collect as many said requested items as possible before Friday. I told them I probably wouldn't be able to bring everything. Stuff weighs a lot, ya know! Well, I'd like to bring as much as possible. I would love to just shower them with comfy gifts from their former homes. I didn't fare too well in collecting their requests. HOWEVER, I totally scored on something for me and my husband and the kids! I've been searching high and low for some stainless steel water bottles that have a design/color that I actually like and would sport as WELL as a price that I can deal with. SCORE!

I saw them from a distance and thought I would check them out - cuz that's what I do when I see stainless steel water bottles. I check them out. And I 'bout shouted! They are cute. They are each different. And the price... I got these at one fourth of the cost of most all the bottles I've been looking at! Four for the price of one!!! Ah, the little things. I mean come on. I'm writing in my blog about stainless steel water bottles right now. That should show you how serious I am about it. I am THAT excited. Yahoo!!! So I grabbed them and bought them and brought them home. I washed them and filled them with water. And now... Now I drink. ~ Sigh ~

Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers